At 7 Fleming Street, formerly 17, Fleming Street. Since 1979, the building has housed the Jewish Community’s primary school. Most of the pupils are Jewish. Until 1943 the building was the home of the Matanot Laevionim charity foundation, which provided 1,000 meals a day to orphans and poor children (according to data from 1936). The property titles were issued in the 1929-1934 period. The street name was Fleming.