Monastirioton Synagogue*

Monastirioton Synagogue*.

Monastirioton Synagogue, the synagogue of the Jews from the city of Monastiri (Bitola) who immigrated to Thessaloniki after the Balkan Wars, was built in 1925 with money donated by Ida Arroesti. It was not destroyed by the Germans (the only one along with Plaza), because it was being used as a warehouse by the Red Cross.