At 108 Vassilissis Olgas Street. It was built in 1895 to house the family of rich Dönmeh entrepreneur Mehmet Kapatzi. The rectangular turret is the main feature of the house. It was the where the servants lived. In 1916-17 Prime Minister Eleftherios Venizelos resided on the ground floor and in 1918 it was home to MP Haim Coen/Chaim Cohen. In 1924 the building was listed as tradable property and was purchased by the National Bank. In the ensuing years it housed the Foundation plumbing works company, the German Occupation Authorities, English services and the 5th and 6th All Boys’ Secondary School. In the 1980s it was fully restored and since then has housed cultural agencies of the National Bank.