AIt was built in 1907 and its first director was Moshe Mizrahi. In 1940 it offered internal medicine, surgical, dermatology, neurology, radiology, ENT and microbiology departments. There was also a fully furbished and equipped maternity ward with eight beds and outpatient departments for the poor. Most of the twelve doctors volunteered their services. The staff included the director, one resident doctor and 24 nurses. At present it is a wing of Hippokrateion Hospital. The dedication plaques commemorating sponsors have been removed.