Beit-Aaron Synagogue

Beit-Aaron Synagogue

Beit-Aaron Synagogue came about from the secession of members from the Sicilian synagogue. The earliest reference to it dates back to 1631. It burned down in 1890 but was rebuilt and it operated once again in the same location, until about 1920. The plot of land covered an area of 246 square metres and is now part of the park.